Tuesday, January 12

This is hard

After doing some research on what program should I take after SPM.

I resolved with a few program that interest me. They are

American Degree Program(ADP)
Basically ADP allows you to do a straight degree without the hassle of taking Diploma program that might held you up. I think ADP is a great program for me to enroll in because it allows me to do a Major and Minor which is a great thing, you can learn various other thing. This is what I favor about ADP, they will train us to become a Jack of all trades. However, this program is expensive as it will cost me around MYR25000 - MYR45000 for the first two years in Malaysia and another MYR80000 - MYR160000 would come in addition for the remaining two year in USA.OMGGGG, I really want to do this program. but my parents burden will be heavier. Last but not least, even though its expensive but I think it worth every penny you spend. This program guarantee a bright future.

Australian Matriculation(AUSMAT)
My second preferred program. AUSMAT is a Pre-U program. This program is not much to be talk about, but I will tell you about this AUSMAT program. If I were to enroll in this AUSMAT program I will do it locally in Local Private College that will not penetrate my parents pocket to a hole because for a 10 to 8 months of study the cost of this AUSMAT is around MYR10650 which is not expensive at all. And my plan is, upon completing this program I will pursue a degree in USA. Taking this might save a lot of money, urghhh maybe not because a Degree in USA Might cost MYR200000 and over?

3 comments:

  1. dang!! u add me in facebook anyway but yet still not approve you. too mess up lah the friend request.
    hello btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah heaps of money for favorable outcomes and a promising future. Don't worry your parents are moneyed and propertied, and they love you too. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ! just do some blog hoping and found yours.
    regarding the matter of pursuing ur study abroad, me as one of the students who is doing my alevel here in malaysia, think that ADP program is MUCH better than ausmat. cos i have many friends who were in tons of tense doing their ausmat program.believe me.
    and as for the money, don't worry bout that much. cos if it might happened that u excel in ur first semester exam later, u can apply for any scholarship or what not.wish u luck then!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite here and not to show your misdemeanor that point out your illiteracy in civilization here :)