Wednesday, April 6

Rockabilly

This is something that I would definitely wear from Topman design AW11, which fuse between Rockabilly, gypsy which grungy feel for the modern man. This is definitely wearable and to me this is grunge with a twist! When it has arrive to our shore, Imma grab it right away! Well that if I have extra money to spend on Topman design.




Look at the shoes, isnt it dope? paired with a cream colored or a gray chinos and youre good to rock your day. This shoes are also will look good on super stretch skinny as well I reckon :D



Well for this look, I really liked the jacket paired with a scarf on the neck and a striped tee, which also can be replaced by a tank top vest or maybe a chambray shirt to bright it up? It will be one hell of a look.



What a beautiful piece of trench coat aint it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite here and not to show your misdemeanor that point out your illiteracy in civilization here :)