Tuesday, December 22

Lost and gain

Went to KLCC and Pavilion with my friend Zul for job hunting from morning till night, I searched high and low for job at Forever 21, Pull And Bear, Quicksilver and finally I go for Topman again after my previous attempt failed, I asked for a job again from this one particular short guy and then he called upon for his Supervisor Man Man! He was a friendly and fashionable guy then he gave me a form for me to fill in again, after I filled in the form he interviewed me, had a little talk about Topman fashion and stuff finally I got the job

Oh yeah, my friend Zul he got himself a job at Dome cafe KLCC as a part timer, talking about Dome and it rekindles me a memory when I worked there, It was fun working in there but I am not interested to work in F&B field anymore as I am into fashion retail now

4 comments:

  1. fuyo dapat keje! Topman kat mana satu ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, discount discount! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku rasa Zariq ni mmg tak baca comment org LOL haha. Sibuk bekerja

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite here and not to show your misdemeanor that point out your illiteracy in civilization here :)